An article in The Guardian tells companies considering accounting outsourcing “What you need to look for if you’re outsourcing your accounts.” The author, Deepaman Prabhakar discusses into the dangers of picking a firm strictly on price, alone. Although written for a UK audience, the essential considerations for making the decision to outsource are global:
- Do you really need to do your accounting in-house?
- Can it be done in a more cost-effective way?
- What can you do with the time saved to put it to better use?
He also lays out criteria for would be accounting outsourcing clients to consider, in selecting a service partner:
- Qualifications, certifications and market position
- Ratings and testimonials from current customers
- Flexibility and ability to customize solutions based on client need as well as ability to meet their service level agreements
Finally, IQ BackOffice offers a high level of quality, provides significant value beyond cost savings to a broad range of clients, including companies in the restaurants & hospitality, real estate & property management, manufacturing & distribution, dental & medical service organization, and other industries.
In addition, IQ BackOffice has a long record of delivering efficiency, accurate and effective accounting outsourcing, accounts payable outsourcing, accounts receivable outsourcing and other accounting services at a considerable savings compared to the cost of in-house services.
Learn more about all of the IQ BackOffice Accounting Outsourcing Services.
For more information, contact: